.
.

03 April 2010

enough time











We never have enough time it seems these days!

I would buy extra if i could.

We are so busy with work and CDA rent a space and the property and the ministry, all of which i love (except cda rent a space) but i feel like the most important things are left for the " if we have time" category.

I took the kids to the park, but it wore me out and i wasnt real fun to be around.

I did the girls hair for Easter, but it was a big job,

just to have them both rip it out an hour later


I dont know how you mom's do it that have 6 girls,

(not mentioning any names)

I really want to be a good steward of my time.








3 comments:

Dana Allard said...

ha... I love Abby's one curler!
Getting little girls to leave their curlers in takes time and lots of threatening.

Brandi said...

she actually had three curlers, but thankfully she ripped them out to soon she looked real funny with a curly mohock!

Sunny Jane said...

six girls? sounds like a handful....i can't imagine who the heck you're talking about. good thing you didn't mention any names:)